Ajman Hotel managed by Blazon Hotels is looking for a highly driven, experienced and passionate Food & Beverage Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, this role will oversee all operational related matters in the Food & Beverage department.
The ideal candidate must have a solid track record in operations, ability to multi-task and determine for delivering results by cultivating a team culture that is performance driven and constantly looking to expand.
The role leverages the vital importance of strategic leadership of the day to day operational management with a focus on team engagement and development, problem solving and delivering results from a profit perspective that are important for the business and product.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assisting Director of Food and Beverage in day to day operations.
· Ensuring that HACAAP other local regulations are adhered to ensure the highest food hygiene standards.
· Ensuring compliance with fire safety standards concerning food and beverage operation.
· Co-ordinate the organizational and administrative functions of the Food and Beverage Department to ensure compliance with hotel’s standards and strategy.
· Initiating special promotions and activities to generate additional revenue together with Marketing Team.
· Monitoring service and food and beverage standards in all outlets and kitchens ensuring that outlet managers take corrective actions as necessary.
· Working closely with outlet managers in setting annual operating budgets.
· Monitoring the activities and trends of competitor hotels, restaurants, bars, and keep up to date with international trends to ensure the competitive advantage for the hotel.
· Monitoring the profitability of all food and beverage outlets in order to provide solutions to improve problem areas and assist in implementing corrective measures.
· Verifying personally and frequently that the guests in the hotel are receiving the best service in order to make continuous improvement.
To be considered for this role you possess a MBA or Bachelor qualification in Hospitality or Business Management and have a minimum of three (3) years experience in the role of Food & Beverage Manager in a luxury hotel property or restaurants operation. It is an advantage if you have experience working in the United Arab Emirates or any of the Gulf Countries.
You are a self-starter with a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set that can multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate strong and effective interpersonal skills, and flexible to adapt to fast-paced environment and demanding operations and have excellent negotiation and up-selling skills.
In addition to that you have experience of working with and managing multicultural teams, a good command of the English language (spoken and written), French is a plus, as well as any other language such as Russian, Arabic or German; proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced in Excel, Micros-Fidelio Materials Control, Opera applications is required.
To apply for this position, please send your full CV/resume to email@example.com